I've only seen 1 other Roadster and 1 R3T in the area over the last several years. Any Triumph up here is unique...

Anyone out there have some pics of a Corbin seat that they have put on their 2020 bike? I might pull the trigger this winter.

Anyone out there have some pics of a Corbin seat that they have put on their 2020 bike? I might pull the trigger this winter.
Here ya go, love it by the way. Ended up cutting 1/2" off the post on the backrest to remove the gap after these pictures were taken. Easy enough to remove and then remount the rest to facilitate getting on and off the bike! As much as I like the look of the seat sans the backrest, I find it is a must when spending all day in the saddle.

Attachments

• 20200823_195440~2.jpg
    20200823_195440~2.jpg
    558.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 20200823_195411_HDR~2.jpg
    20200823_195411_HDR~2.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 20200823_195246.jpg
    20200823_195246.jpg
    606.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 20200906_163315_HDR~2.jpg
    20200906_163315_HDR~2.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 78
what color was the R3T, i had mine up there when i was visiting two summers ago
It was Phantom Black with red stripes. I think it was a 2014. The owner saw my bike in town, talked to me, drove down to London, traded in his Harley and bought it.

Forgot about the R3T. It was black and I saw it around 5 years ago at the Biker's Reunion in New Liskeard.

Last edited:
Here ya go, love it by the way. Ended up cutting 1/2" off the post on the backrest to remove the gap after these pictures were taken. Easy enough to remove and then remount the rest to facilitate getting on and off the bike! As much as I like the look of the seat sans the backrest, I find it is a must when spending all day in the saddle.
Which fender eliminator kit is that? Also, did you swap out the bar ends?

It was Phantom Black with red stripes. I think it was a 2014. The owner saw my bike in town, talked to me, drove down to London, traded in his Harley and bought it.

Forgot about the R3T. It was black and I saw it around 5 years ago at the Biker's Reunion in New Liskeard.
i remember the biker reunions in New Liskard, they were fun, bummer it stopped

The fender eliminator and bar end Lidlox helmet locks can be had from the fine folks at Lamonster Garage.

I bought both those items. I've looked all over YouTube and their web page but couldn't find the installation instructions, any chance you've got a link to them? I saw there are some pictures on their web page but there's no way I can get the install done with just those pics. I installed the locking bar ends and they seem pretty chintzy, have you noticed any additional buzz in the bars while riding with them?

Last edited:
I bought both those items. I've looked all over YouTube and their web page but couldn't find the installation instructions, any chance you've got a link to them? I saw there are some pictures on their web page but there's no way I can get the install done with just those pics. I installed the locking bar ends and they seem pretty chintzy, have you noticed any additional buzz in the bars while riding with them?
Like you I never found any mounting instructions, so I took my time with tape measure in hand and a sharpie and basically plotted out the mounting holes to be drilled. Mocked the bracket up with the license plate and double checked my setup prior to dropping the fender pan and drilled the holes. When making up the bracket to the all plastic pan I utilized large fender washers where suitable to beef up the assembly considering it is only bolted to a all plastic fender pan. Otherwise I did need to cut the excess length of the bolts with a die grinder cutoff wheel for clearance considering how little room there is above the pan.
The wiring is fairly cut and dry stuff, I did end up not using the included turn signals opting for some nice slim LED units.
As for the bar end helmet locks I now just have the right hand unit mounted, its what it is and gives me a little peace of mind that my 1k helmet and comms will be there for the ride home. I haven't noticed if the grips are anymore buzzy than what I recall, guess I'll be mindful from here on and see if that's the case.

Back