This seat looks to be the upgrade I would need to consider the new rocket, now if only a rear fender would be available. I've seen the carbon fiber one on this site, it would suit if available. Hopefully more options are coming.

Hoopla

FYI
It is $1079.19 Canadian Dollars.

Corbin has been in this game for quite some time and I believe they use quality materials.
I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination but I think if they wanted to make it plusher they would have had to add additional foam and subsequently raise the seat height.
This would not be ideal for shorter riders like myself so I am glad they went this route.

Like I said I will take her on a long ride this weekend and let everyone know how comfortable it is for the long haul.
Sorry for the delay guys.

I took her out for a long ride yesterday and there was no discomfort whatsoever.
The seat is firmer than the stock but this does not cause any discomfort.

Did you get the heated option?
Does the seat come with the pin to lock it in place?
I didn't go with the heated option because the bike heats the seat well enough all on it's own.
It does come with the pin for the seat (I had to adjust it a little to get just the right fit).
It does not come with the brushed alluminum seat trim but it does have the mounts and hardware for you to take it off your factory seat and add it to the Corbin seat (or if your like me I just ordered an extra set of trim from Triumph).

Thank you sir, about to pull the trigger on one.
I think you should be pleased with the saddle, definitely a robust unit compared to the OEM seat! I ordered mine with the heated option and eagerly awaiting colder riding days ahead. The pin for the locking mechanism on my seat as well needed a turn and a half out to make a positive latch, no big deal it's right hand thread. Got the Rider back rest and it's a tall order to get a leg over when mounting or dismounting, I'll only be using it for my longer rides for the previous reason and don't much care for it's looks. Personally I would rather it be half it's hight and no hole lol. Enjoy your new seat, took mine near 4 week's to get it once ordered.

Attachments

• 20200906_163315_HDR~2.jpg
    20200906_163315_HDR~2.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 20200818_194127~2.jpg
    20200818_194127~2.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 77
Seats are like windshield and oil threads, it’s different for everyone I’ve had corbins on 3 of my bikes and only found it worked for me on one. They are firm and don’t really break in much more after the first 1000 miles. The theory is it provides better support over longer periods of time. I’d like to see when Russell will release a seat those seem to be the preferred long distance seat on just about every bike forum YMMV....

I'm leaning towards the Russell Day Long seat over the Corbin. Not 100% positive yet but they look a bit more comfortable.
I guess I have been living under a rock up till now lol I have never known of the Russel Day Long seat till mention on this forum. Definitely would consider one of those for my Ultra Classic if I get back into touring, looks like a perfect choice for Iron Butt challenges. Anyway post pictures if you have one built for ya, definitely interested to see how it looks.

I guess I have been living under a rock up till now lol I have never known of the Russel Day Long seat till mention on this forum. Definitely would consider one of those for my Ultra Classic if I get back into touring, looks like a perfect choice for Iron Butt challenges. Anyway post pictures if you have one built for ya, definitely interested to see how it looks.
Same rock as me, I didn't know about them until I searched this forum for aftermarket seats. Been riding 28 years...

Back