New clothing for 2.5 L Rockets

Chip

Turbocharged
Ride
08 Rocket Touring, 15 Rocket Touring
My friend just bought the first GT Rocket in our area. Neither of us are real big on the clothing looks for looks. That said, I would like to get him a t-shirt or sweatshirt for the new bike. His is a black GT. I bought a good quality T-shirt with a 2.3L engine printed on it from a fellow forum member a yr or so ago. Real nice quality. If anyone knows of new clothing, or anyone doing good screen printing, let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend just bought the first GT Rocket in our area. Either of us are real big on the clothing looks for looks. That said, I would like to get him a t-shirt or sweatshirt for the new bike. His is a black GT. I bought a good quality T-shirt with a 2.3L engine printed on it from a fellow forum member a yr or so ago. Real nice quality. If anyone knows of new clothing, or anyone doing good screen printing, let me know. Thanks.
Triumph actually are selling t shirts for the R3R and the GT but they are a bit pricey though.... will try post link

My friend just bought the first GT Rocket in our area. Either of us are real big on the clothing looks for looks. That said, I would like to get him a t-shirt or sweatshirt for the new bike. His is a black GT. I bought a good quality T-shirt with a 2.3L engine printed on it from a fellow forum member a yr or so ago. Real nice quality. If anyone knows of new clothing, or anyone doing good screen printing, let me know. Thanks.
It's funny how one letter changes a whole sentence. EITHER. Should be NEITHER! We don't normally pay much thought to clothes when on the bikes.

My friend just bought the first GT Rocket in our area. Neither of us are real big on the clothing looks for looks. That said, I would like to get him a t-shirt or sweatshirt for the new bike. His is a black GT. I bought a good quality T-shirt with a 2.3L engine printed on it from a fellow forum member a yr or so ago. Real nice quality. If anyone knows of new clothing, or anyone doing good screen printing, let me know. Thanks.

Please don't say that too loud as my buddy Dr.D (The Hammer) might take offense to that statement.:):)
I was just thinking the same thing.:laugh: My wife and I both care about the looks of the bikes and the attire we select. Mine is selected first for comfort and function then color and style. I’ve been called all kinds of things because of this. One buddy calls me his fancy friend.:rolleyes:

Triumph is generally behind in the game of motorclothes.:) Harley is nothing but the look.:roll: They sell bikes as a vehicle to make profits on clothing. I have a niece that does thread embroidery and silk screening for me and I’ve customized several shirts. Since I have two brands of motorcycles I have to avoid cross dressing.:notworthy:

For the guy that calls me fancy I had a shirt made for him. On the front it says “ I’m a maggot( with an f)” and on the back it said “ I love big c0cks”.:evil: :p

Mine is selected first for comfort and function then color and style.
You know you want to.
kamval-tt-4x4-carbon-naranja.jpg

Or there is the all black version
kamval-tt-evo-rb-noir.jpg

And one even with a shift pad.

kamval-urban-flor-negro.jpg

:p

I was just thinking the same thing.:laugh: My wife and I both care about the looks of the bikes and the attire we select. Mine is selected first for comfort and function then color and style. I’ve been called all kinds of things because of this. One buddy calls me his fancy friend.:rolleyes:

Triumph is generally behind in the game of motorclothes.:) Harley is nothing but the look.:roll: They sell bikes as a vehicle to make profits on clothing. I have a niece that does thread embroidery and silk screening for me and I’ve customized several shirts. Since I have two brands of motorcycles I have to avoid cross dressing.:notworthy:

For the guy that calls me fancy I had a shirt made for him. On the front it says “ I’m a maggot( with an f)” and on the back it said “ I love big c0cks”.:evil: :p
I'm a past Harley Davidson rider/owner. I enjoyed the bikes but the clothing seemed a bit much. Triumph is almost a complete opposite. It's difficult to find the shirts,jackets and boots. I've grown accustomed to wearing "generic" duds. Levis seem to set fine on a Rocket seat.

Back