Need R3T service manual.

ZoneIII

Supercharged
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket III Touring
Sorry for this because I see that the manual has been sent to forum members but and I see references to checking signatures (?), etc., but I can't seem to find where (or who) to get the manual from. I need a R3T manual that would cover my 2015 R3T. If anyone can send me one, I would greatly appreciate it.

I do have the PDF manual for the Rocket III Roadster but I'd like the one specifically for my bike because I do all my own work.

Last edited:
Look for any post by IDK he has a link in his signature.

Don't know about the Roadster having a seperate manual but the Classsic and Touring share a manual - just need to use the page that applies to you.

The manual is in my signature (below). However, it is for an older version so it won't have the ABS info. Just about everything else should work though.

I'd like to get my hands on a reasonably priced, hard copy of Triumph's service (shop) manual for a 2007 model. Any leads would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Look for any post by IDK he has a link in his signature.

Don't know about the Roadster having a seperate manual but the Classsic and Touring share a manual - just need to use the page that applies to you.

The one I have appears to be only for the Roadster.

The manual is in my signature (below). However, it is for an older version so it won't have the ABS info. Just about everything else should work though.

Ahhh! Now I see the link. I think I wasn't logged in when I looked before and I see that links don't show up when you aren't logged in. Thank you VERY much! Not covering ABS is no big deal. This will do fine. Thanks again!

Manuals are 2005 to 2007 standard and classic. 2008 to 2016, standard, classic, touring, roadster.

Yes, Ian, I have had a PDF copy of the manual on my hard drive going back to when Juggernaut/Marcus/Bishop/Aidoneus first posted it. I'm looking for a hard copy to replace the one I owned for years and gave to a friend about 2 years ago. Thanks for your reminder just the same.;)

Back