1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Northwest Riders:
I have a brand new (received a week ago) Michelin Commander II 140/75R17 (67V) tire that I would sell for 75% my cost.
Michelin Commander II Front Motorcycle Tire
I want to try a Michelin Pilot Road 5 in 150/70ZR17 (69W) rear on the front and see if it is as good as the Avon Azaro rear was on my front.
Tire in original wrapping - I wish NOT to ship . . .

You must like the MC11 to have bought it in the first place right?...The reason i ask is i'm considering the MC11 to go on the front of mine soon. I also have the Exedra on the rear. I have never had a MC11 so would like to hear your thoughts...cheers

I run Dark side and I currently have a Pilot Road 3 in that size on the front.
Steering is a bit slower but very solid feel overall, and it gives much better steering with a DS in back.

I had run it backwards, but it was too squirrely in fast turns so I have it running the other way round, no problems.
The idea running backwards is rear tires run in front can't handle the braking force unless they are run backwards.
I have Pretech 6 pots and Galfer wave rotors and have had no problems slamming it down hard.

I have a Road 5 in the garage ready to replace the Road 3 ;-)

I want to try a Michelin Pilot Road 5 in 150/70ZR17 (69W) rear on the front and see if it is as good as the Avon Azaro rear was on my front..
Hallelujah
bb-thelight.jpg

Back