Tire change gone bad

Good thing you went to the dealer so you could get it done professionally! I’d be pissed!!! Obviously They did not do a test ride. So much for must be installed by a qualified motorcycle mechanic!! They should replace your crash bars!!

Good thing you went to the dealer so you could get it done professionally! I’d be pissed!!! Obviously They did not do a test ride. So much for must be installed by a qualified motorcycle mechanic!! They should replace your crash bars!!
Funny thing is that the mechanic did take it for a test drive, he said that he was surprised by the smoothness of it, I guess a glowing orange light was missed...

Funny thing is that the mechanic did take it for a test drive, he said that he was surprised by the smoothness of it, I guess a glowing orange light was missed...

I guess you found out the hard way, when the abs light is on, the abs is deactivated, leaving you with regular brakes.

I guess you found out the hard way, when the abs light is on, the abs is deactivated, leaving you with regular brakes.
I knew that the abs wasn't working, but I didn't anticipate how horrible it would stop in an emergency.

I knew that the abs wasn't working, but I didn't anticipate how horrible it would stop in an emergency.

You get use to using this technology and when you don’t have it, you realize how much it was helping you. All the new safety technologies in cars and motorcycles are great but I think we are sacrificing some skills that we use to have.

You get use to using this technology and when you don’t have it, you realize how much it was helping you. All the new safety technologies in cars and motorcycles are great but I think we are sacrificing some skills that we use to have.
Horrible compared to abs, and being in a panic, I should have been driving slower.

Back