Roadster Tire Replacement Advice Please

I posted this on the other big tire thread but wanted to post it here also in case someone isn't monitoring the other thread:

For the Captains that want to try the new Avon Cobra Chrome tires I found this rebate offer that can save you a few bucks: https://www.avontyrerewards.com/media/uploads/1556142502119.pdf

Hey guys I wanted to give my review on the Avon Cobra Chrome tires. When I bought this bike back in February it had regular Avon Cobras. I rode:cool: through those very quickly, and I wasn't really impressed. I could break loose the rear in 2nd gear randomly. And it felt like an act of God was required to get it to corner. It could have just been the wear on the front tire I can't be sure. Now with Cobra Chrome's front and rear all I have to do is lean the bike even out the balance and ride out the line. The difference is amazing!!! Also I no longer spin the rear tire much, the front end just lifts up instead:D. Most of my riding consists of canyon type roads and switchbacks. Also the wet traction is incredible!!

Worth every penny in my opinion.

Hey guys I wanted to give my review on the Avon Cobra Chrome tires. When I bought this bike back in February it had regular Avon Cobras. I rode:cool: through those very quickly, and I wasn't really impressed. I could break loose the rear in 2nd gear randomly. And it felt like an act of God was required to get it to corner. It could have just been the wear on the front tire I can't be sure. Now with Cobra Chrome's front and rear all I have to do is lean the bike even out the balance and ride out the line. The difference is amazing!!! Also I no longer spin the rear tire much, the front end just lifts up instead:D. Most of my riding consists of canyon type roads and switchbacks. Also the wet traction is incredible!!

Worth every penny in my opinion.
where did you buy your tires; and how much

Back