My Youtube Channel and the road block

I was thinking that very same thing . Being pooter stupid I would love a walkthru video of uploading tunes , with the onus being , on pressing the right bits of the pooter !
Well fellow rocket pilots. i have hit a point in my channel where its just blah, but i got to thinking about what fellow Rocket riders would want to see. i do not see a lot of videos out there for mods to rockets or basic maintenance ( i filmed an oil change and the whole **** thing was out of frame). what would you guys like to see? check out the channel and let me know. i'd love to hear what you guys have to say.

thewhingnut
I’ve watched all r3 videos wish there where more on electcal issues like my new installed fog lamps won’t work back probing would be great
Like your videos also maybe I need to do some mrbuickstage1 my YouTube name
Thanks wingnut I’m there

Boobs. Lol. I got addicted to a YouTube series called Juggers where they would fish for huge catfish using milk jugs. The guys girlfriend with huge "jugs" in a bikini top would pull the fish out of the water. It was funny when she would pull a huge Gar up. She would be screaming and jumping up and down. Good ole family entertainment.

Seriously just do what you like to do. I thought of trying to set up my own channel of showing how I do stuff. I know a lot of what I do is totally Redneck but it usually works.

I tried to do it, I always end up on some long technical explanation about some esoteric thing....ain’t nobody got time for that.

Whingnut just watched your video and I don't believe you have anything to worry bout I have caught my yard on fire a couple times and where it was burnt had came back greener than before

Back