My Youtube Channel and the road block

TheWhingnut

Duct Tape Jedi
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Touring
Well fellow rocket pilots. i have hit a point in my channel where its just blah, but i got to thinking about what fellow Rocket riders would want to see. i do not see a lot of videos out there for mods to rockets or basic maintenance ( i filmed an oil change and the whole **** thing was out of frame). what would you guys like to see? check out the channel and let me know. i'd love to hear what you guys have to say.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thewhingnut

I watch Rocket stuff on YouTube, but it's difficult to suggest something i want. I just browse, when something takes my fancy i play it. If it's rocket related, land rover related, or a bit controversial it'll usually appeal. Just do your own thing. Some will like, some won't. I've subscribed.
Good luck with the channel.

Well fellow rocket pilots. i have hit a point in my channel where its just blah, but i got to thinking about what fellow Rocket riders would want to see. i do not see a lot of videos out there for mods to rockets or basic maintenance ( i filmed an oil change and the whole **** thing was out of frame). what would you guys like to see? check out the channel and let me know. i'd love to hear what you guys have to say.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thewhingnut

Good thing, I believe I've watched every rocket video on YouTube and have ran out of material. I'd personally love to see some on how to mess with tunes and basically everything there is in between to make my stock rocket up stand up! Then again, I just love watching other people bs and ride when I can't.

Do a video on tire replacement. I know if If had a video of me doing mine everyone would have got a good laugh!! I was sweating like a hostage and swearing like a truck driver!! It’s not an impossible job, but boy you do get a workout!!!

Do a video on tire replacement. I know if If had a video of me doing mine everyone would have got a good laugh!! I was sweating like a hostage and swearing like a truck driver!! It’s not an impossible job, but boy you do get a workout!!!
that would be a vid of me dropping it off at the shop.

WHY????

IMG_2888.JPG

:D :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :coffee:

Good thing, I believe I've watched every rocket video on YouTube and have ran out of material. I'd personally love to see some on how to mess with tunes and basically everything there is in between to make my stock rocket up stand up! Then again, I just love watching other people bs and ride when I can't.
I was thinking that very same thing . Being pooter stupid I would love a walkthru video of uploading tunes , with the onus being , on pressing the right bits of the pooter !

Back