My Youtube Channel and the road block

Here's my only youtube video. The bike was totally stock Canadian spec and just run in. Three pipes and the NC cat exactly as it came from the factory. All I did was remove the windshield. It was my first run ever at a drag strip. My best run was 11.7 at 114 mph

I remember crossing the finish line banging off the rev limiter in third gear on that run :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Whingnut, do you or can you get Backroads magazine? See link here: Home

The reason I ask is I think that you might pick up some good ideas or pointers from regular readings of it.

There happens to be a monthly column/feature done by a contributor who goes by the handle, Dr. Seymour O'Life that is very entertaining and since you live close to some exquisite places to ride (much of it to your West) you could use his approach to do your own, local version of an audio/video-goPro version of his wide-ranging, philosophically oriented, wryly-journalistic travelogue. Of course, you'd have to have quality audio reproduction capability in order to do so.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a complete radiator flush and refill video.. or just a plain anti- freeze change. My dealer raped me last time i did it...!

Whingnut, do you or can you get Backroads magazine? See link here: Home

The reason I ask is I think that you might pick up some good ideas or pointers from regular readings of it.

There happens to be a monthly column/feature done by a contributor who goes by the handle, Dr. Seymour O'Life that is very entertaining and since you live close to some exquisite places to ride (much of it to your West) you could use his approach to do your own, local version of an audio/video-goPro version of his wide-ranging, philosophically oriented, wryly-journalistic travelogue. Of course, you'd have to have quality audio reproduction capability in order to do so.

I just looked at it. its a nice magazine. i'll try something like it this spring and i do have a really good audio set up when i tune it just right.

Maintenance videos are coming as i do the work the bike. i also had planned on doing a video showing how to do the tuneecu loads with my cellphone.

I'd love to see a complete radiator flush and refill video.. or just a plain anti- freeze change. My dealer raped me last time i did it...!
Well at least he had access to quality lube and your guts will never freeze after that enema.;):p:D

Back