My cousin rode my Rocket 3 and...

Try claiming insurance on "the wife enjoyed the joy ride" or "thought the mower would be ok over gravel" :banghead:

Good for your cousin,i remember the days when 9 out 10 riders were afraid of the Rocket...It's never too late to start a bucket list. :thumbsup:

I think you guys need to rethink the intelligence of your friends. Smoked clutches, broken equipment etc.
There does need to be some common sense in allowing or not allowing people to use your toys. I have a few friends who I would not allow to ride my R3. I don't think they have the experience. As to just trashing my stuff, nobody I know would purposefully disrespect my toys. If accidents happen, well so be it. We'll deal with it. There just toys. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.
D

I think you guys need to rethink the intelligence of your friends. Smoked clutches, broken equipment etc.
There does need to be some common sense in allowing or not allowing people to use your toys. I have a few friends who I would not allow to ride my R3. I don't think they have the experience. As to just trashing my stuff, nobody I know would purposefully disrespect my toys. If accidents happen, well so be it. We'll deal with it. There just toys. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff.
D

With age comes wisdom, Human nature is what it is Human ,if a trusted life long friend gets his hands on an out of sight an un supervised jaunt with any kind of desirable item belonging to who ever , all bets are off ,example how many of us as a youngster borrowed Dads car and drove it like it was stolen, if I chose my friends on their intelligence as a qualifier then I would end up with a lot of boring academics ,the criteria for friends is for me loyalty and mateship, and they know my opinion on lending anything that can be abused , on the other hand I never borrow or ride my mates bikes ect, I would give some of my mates the shirt off my back or give them a few Quid if they were broke but lending bikes ect NAH!

Good for your cousin,i remember the days when 9 out 10 riders were afraid of the Rocket...It's never too late to start a bucket list. :thumbsup:

That's because 9 out of ten riders suck at riding and do not know how to drive any size bike!!

Back