Mapping for Viking Exhaust & Ram Air

One more question @Kojack1970 , do you know of any show that Dyno tunes Rocket 3's? The ones I've called won't do one without a power commander, but I'm hoping there's one out there who can tune without it. I'm in the New York TriState Area.

Yeah, that's how they get you to buy the PCV. There is a place I recall reading about on this forum in central New Jersey, I believe it's name Extreme Performance. You may need to just call around, explain what you have and what you want to do.

Yeah I found them, but unfortunately, the guy who does it says he needs the PCV. A lot of Triumph Dealers are hesitant on installing that module.

Since you have the ram air and Viking exhaust, I personally would go with the Hanso 2014+ Roadster unrestricted tune. Description is unrestricted, filters with large diameter exhaust and I think the Viking qualifies as large diameter.

Hans0 2014+ Roadster unrestricted plus 10% 2018-06-01

Hey brother, I found a map that stopped my bike from running so lean and is now comfortable to ride, but still has the same performance. That being said, I'm going to load the map you suggested in tomorrow and see how it turns out.

My question is; will it burn as much fuel as the map I have now? I got the "Charles Bozonier nel Map MORE FUEL" that Paul's friend gave me, but its the same map I found over at the Tune ECU site here: TuneECU Custom tune list Triumph

How can I check to see if this Hans0 will burn as much fuel so it doesn't run so lean; or do I just have to load it in and feel it out?

Hey brother, I found a map that stopped my bike from running so lean and is now comfortable to ride, but still has the same performance. That being said, I'm going to load the map you suggested in tomorrow and see how it turns out.

My question is; will it burn as much fuel as the map I have now? I got the "Charles Bozonier nel Map MORE FUEL" that Paul's friend gave me, but its the same map I found over at the Tune ECU site here: TuneECU Custom tune list Triumph

How can I check to see if this Hans0 will burn as much fuel so it doesn't run so lean; or do I just have to load it in and feel it out?

The HansO tunes are definitely not lean and optimized for performance. From what I understand he is the long time Rocket Guru. You can compare the tables in the tunes within Tune ECU if you are savvy enough with Tune ECU.

A legend, still walking, had some adventures of a lifetime here in America, @mexican gave him a motorcycle to go cross country on. quite a story, but all true. both them guys are out there kinda fellas, the best

The HansO tunes are definitely not lean and optimized for performance. From what I understand he is the long time Rocket Guru. You can compare the tables in the tunes within Tune ECU if you are savvy enough with Tune ECU.

I aplied the Tune to my ECU and so far it's been great. Lucky enough I found a shop less then 40 miles that Dyno tunes Triumphs using TuneECU; but this map and the map Paul gave me saved my freakin life. Pipes were so hot but now its normal. I'm currently using this Hans Tune and so far my bike is ok. When I go to get it Dyno this would be a great starting point, but lets say that for the sake of it, the Dyno doesn't happen....I'm happy staying with this Tune.

Thank you all!

Back