Mapping for Viking Exhaust & Ram Air

buddazero

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2018
Hey everyone, my bike is running lean and I need a map suited for my bike.

I have a Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster 2018. Ram Air Kit with Paul Viking Dual Exhaust (including the headers).

I got TuneECU and I need help of which map to use, ASAP! Please and thank you.

best,

budda

I've decided to purchase a Power Commander V for the Rocket 3 Roadster 2018. In hopes of getting it Dyno Tuned, PCV is the way to go. TuneECU seems a bit iffy for me.

I've decided to purchase a Power Commander V for the Rocket 3 Roadster 2018. In hopes of getting it Dyno Tuned, PCV is the way to go. TuneECU seems a bit iffy for me.

I feel the opposite, PCV is another unnecessary $300 of hardware and if i recall correctly, it only controls the fuel.

I feel the opposite, PCV is another unnecessary $300 of hardware and if i recall correctly, it only controls the fuel.

Well it turns out they're out of stock for a while, so I got some waiting time. I'm just going to attempt to use Tune ECU, but I can't find the correct map for my bike on this fourm.

Well it turns out they're out of stock for a while, so I got some waiting time. I'm just going to attempt to use Tune ECU, but I can't find the correct map for my bike on this fourm.

Since you have the ram air and Viking exhaust, I personally would go with the Hanso 2014+ Roadster unrestricted tune. Description is unrestricted, filters with large diameter exhaust and I think the Viking qualifies as large diameter.

Hans0 2014+ Roadster unrestricted plus 10% 2018-06-01

One more question @Kojack1970 , do you know of any show that Dyno tunes Rocket 3's? The ones I've called won't do one without a power commander, but I'm hoping there's one out there who can tune without it. I'm in the New York TriState Area.

Back