.... Maybe this could be a warm up for Rockets Across America. I hope all the stars line up just right and I can make it this year, were ever it is?

Yep, I'd like to make that too if the stars line up.. lol Have to see.. we're also planning a family trip to the Grand Canyon.. on the bikes. I'm not sure if that's gonna play out or not yet though..

merry christmas y'all

just wanted to wish every one a merry christmas and a safe and happy new year.....

greg:D

merry christmas y'all

just wanted to wish every one a merry christmas and a safe and happy new year.....

greg:D

new ulm

so has any one seen or heard any thing new regarding the gathering at new ulm?
i don't mean to be "nosey", just been thinking about it a lot.:)

greg

I sent an e-mail from work today to the BMOA President and Vice President warning them that a group of Triumph Rocket III riders are planning on attending New Ulm this year and most of us had not been before. I asked about camping facilities such as showers, restrooms, etc.. RV parking.. Hope to have a response soon. I'll also ask about B&Bs, hotels, etc.. They don't have that info on their web site :(

By the way, this site is blocked at work now.. although the .com site, and triumphrat.net still are allowed?.. hahaha. So I can't post on here as often... If I find out stuff while I'm at work, I'll post on the triumphrat.net site... as well as here when I get home

Back