the google frapper map thing

like what?:confused: can you make it show were every body is located? it tried to with the google but it didn't google like i wanted it to google..........:eek::D

greg:)

Goodfellow

If you have the googleearth program and you pull up the attachment it will show you were everyone is that I added. You can also add places you have been and would suggest others to go.

google earth

paul,
the program is working but my dumb self doesn't know how to pull up where every one is.....:confused: all i see is aplace mark thing, dallas,san antonio, and austin,along with some other hootie gooters........
greg:eek:

Goodfellow

If you go into the Lone Star forum and click on the stick and open the attachment in my first post it should open googleearth and it should:eek: have 5 pines in the texas area.

Does it work for anyone else:confused:

Hi Paul,
I'll be glad to add my spot on the map ( Beaumont) but I'm not sure how to save it back to the board. Anyway, I haven't been posting here much lately, but that will change..lol. Missed seeing y'all at the Kerrville raid, it was a great time!

Ride safe!

Hi Paul,
I'll be glad to add my spot on the map ( Beaumont) but I'm not sure how to save it back to the board. Anyway, I haven't been posting here much lately, but that will change..lol. Missed seeing y'all at the Kerrville raid, it was a great time!

Ride safe!
I was there, what color Rocket were you on?

I'm not familiar with Google Earth (but I downloaded it). However, it is possible to create a "driving directions" map in Google Maps and then email the URL/Link to yourself.

Which can be posted here, as a normal URL link.

A lot of touring-riders do this with Google Maps, to post great rides.

If you go into the Lone Star forum and click on the stick and open the attachment in my first post it should open googleearth and it should:eek: have 5 pines in the texas area.

Does it work for anyone else
I don't see no stinking pines:eek: Just a bunch of I's and little u tube signs:confused: put me on the dummy list also;)

Try this file...

I'll mess with it some more tomorrow (gotta get some sleep before work... I know, I know, you'll catch up on sleep when you're dead.. )

Attachments

• TXRIIIRiders.kmz
    6.1 KB · Views: 181
Back