I don't know

It looks like there are only 4 PIN's north of Waco and 7 south of it. I think We should look a little more south east I'm sure racertx and goodfellow would be more likly to join. Waco would be a long ride for them.

Waco would be 231 miles for you Paul and 200 for TXRlll and 213 for1059. I did not see the two you mentioned on the map:confused: I'm game for anything. We've got a few cold months to plan something out, but lets make it happen. Maybe this could be a warm up for Rockets Across America. I hope all the stars line up just right and I can make it this year, were ever it is?

I see RacerTx in his latest file... but I don't see Goodfellow, who I would love to meet so I can see and hear a set of Sam's pipes.. :) On RacerTx's file I see 4 North of Waco and 4 South of Waco.. and 1 in Waco..

Any suggestions are fine with me.. I just brought up Waco because it was more central than El Paso.. lol

Last edited:
Well

racetx is in Beaumont 287 miles from Waco, and Goodfellow is close to Corpus Christi at about 334 miles from waco.
So I would say they are the furthist out and if they say it's a go for Waco I say leats do it. Or we can find something a little further South.

The 24th Annual New Ulm Rally is May 16-18th. One I've always wanted to go to, but never have made it. It's in New Ulm, TX... A bit of a drive for the Northern folks.. but it is a 3 day rally.

The exact middle is probably Madisonville, TX on I-45.. but that's in the middle of No Where. Although you can get Sprint cell phone service there... lol I take Highway 21 when I ride to Shreveport, LA on occaision..

http://www.bmoaonline.com/upcoming_events.html

Hmmmmm.

Sounds like you may be on to something. Bit of a drive for me, but I think the Rocket can handle it. I drove out to it last year but got there late, so not much to see. I just sat at the little store there in New Ulm and watch all the scooters ride by and went home. I've never done any motorcycle camping but I could sure give it a try. La Grange is not too far from there. New Ulm is about 200 miles for me.

Last edited:
new ulm adventure

guess new ulm sounds good to me:cool:. should be interesting. think i'll go for a bed and breakfast though. i'm too lazy and spoiled to camp out by my self:D. now if Roni(veronica) goes, then that's another situation. i like to camp out when she's with me:).

greg

Yeah, New Ulm sounds like fun. I wanted to make it last year, but work got in the way. I'll go ahead and schedule vacation this year. Hope the weather is nice, I'm looking forward to it!

As long as there is shower/toilet facilities I'm fine camping... :) I'm not tough enough to withstand the 3rd day with no shower.. or use leaves for toilet paper.. lol

Hopefully, I'll have Dawn, my wife, along on her Trophy 1200 as well. Hopefully we can keep up with her... :)

Again, New Ulm was just a suggestion.. which I am all for, but if anyone comes up with something better, I'm fine with that as well.

Back