We did some ridding today, again! IMG_0511.JPG IMG_0512.JPG weather was perfect.

Then we started the adventure IMG_0510.JPG The price of ridding exotic bikes is having to have Jap back up bikes.

If your navigation gear is not working, IMG_0515.JPG IMG_0514.JPG fix it.

For the tractor enthusiasts in the group IMG_0519.JPG 1952, still runs and does some ranch duties.

All was well after minor re-routings. We parted on I45 south in Conroe IMG_0517.JPG . Just north of the 610 loop the Valkie started to fishtail. Stopped to kick the tires and they looked good. Come Broadway on the 45 south loop junction and it got really bad. Slowed back and nursed her 45 mph all the way home. She made it! 260 miles. Zero PSI in the rear Dunlop. Nail in the tire instead of nail in the coffin.

Credit for the save given to my Guarding Angel.

Avoid I45 inside the loop. It is full of schrap. Getting CT and Ride-On for the city road-rider.

We did some ridding today, again! IMG_0511.JPG IMG_0512.JPG weather was perfect.

Then we started the adventure IMG_0510.JPG The price of ridding exotic bikes is having to have *** back up bikes.

If your navigation gear is not working, IMG_0515.JPG IMG_0514.JPG fix it.

For the tractor enthusiasts in the group IMG_0519.JPG 1952, still runs and does some ranch duties.

All was well after minor re-routings. We parted on I45 south in Conroe IMG_0517.JPG . Just north of the 610 loop the Valkie started to fishtail. Stopped to kick the tires and they looked good. Come Broadway on the 45 south loop junction and it got really bad. Slowed back and nursed her 45 mph all the way home. She made it! 260 miles. Zero PSI in the rear Dunlop. Nail in the tire instead of nail in the coffin.

Credit for the save given to my Guarding Angel.

Avoid I45 inside the loop. It is full of schrap. Getting CT and Ride-On for the city road-rider.

Sucks about the tire my friend.

Next time don't forget I have a trailer and will come get you. Your safety is more important than any time lost

Sucks about the tire my friend.

Next time don't forget I have a trailer and will come get you. Your safety is more important than any time lost

I new the tire was getting low. Just slowed down and kept rolling. Traffic was bad both ways. We would still be out there. I'll take the tire off tomorrow and take it to IronMike's. If it is a nail, I'll plug it. I don't have a problem with that unless he says he won't fix it. Have a spare rim on the way to install a CT for city duty.

I new the tire was getting low. Just slowed down and kept rolling. Traffic was bad both ways. We would still be out there. I'll take the tire off tomorrow and take it to IronMike's. If it is a nail, I'll plug it. I don't have a problem with that unless he says he won't fix it. Have a spare rim on the way to install a CT for city duty.

Yesirree, Rick!
And if'n youse fill that CT with concrete it will never go flat.

**** Yeah.jpg

Yesirree, Rick!
And if'n youse fill that CT with concrete it will never go flat.

**** Yeah.jpg

My friend Steve. I thought you knew physics. Actually some people fill tires with expanding foam. Im not going to do that because it would be a problem balancing the thing. Here's her face for your enjoyment.

s-l501.jpg

Back