Going to try Fabric Protect by MUC OFF. Layers, bro, layers. Wearing this over thin closed cell plastic cheapo stuff.
I believe i paid around $80.00 dollars for the jacket and about the same for the pants. Considering it was designed for motorcycle riding you would think that it would work better. Nice fit on both pants and jacket. Good quality and made well. Works great in light rain but heavy down pours was disappointed and wet. Bought some fabric guard spray type waterproof stuff. This afternoon's ride to work will be a wet one so I'll get back to you after this test run.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

@1K9 Probably riding these this weekend... 1 Friday, 1 Saturday, family commitments Sunday, Monday Theresa and I will ride, but could be gravel/dirt/OHV roads

upload_2019-8-28_15-52-45.png

upload_2019-8-28_15-53-49.png

Avoid Joe Rocket, the heat shield on the right leg had 3 holes burned in it within 10 minutes, my cotton jeans don't burn, so their "heat shield" is less heat resistant than cotton, hard to believe.

Anthony, if we are going to ride it has to be early. Went out @ 11 AM dry and warm.... ride back @ 2PM scorcher, toooo hot event at 70 mph. Maybe doable in the shade @ 70 mph.

Anthony, if we are going to ride it has to be early. Went out @ 11 AM dry and warm.... ride back @ 2PM scorcher, toooo hot event at 70 mph. Maybe doable in the shade @ 70 mph.

It's going to be over 90*F from about 8am on through the day, topping out around 102. Add the humidity and it's going to suck.

I'm thinking we cancel this weekend and see how it is next weekend

Back