In this category the Beemer is the best bike, hands down. There are thousands of these things. The make a lot of power on thin air and have extremely good brakes not to mention super-fast push button shifting. It's like a whole new sport has formed around the GS.

We can go visit my friend Kevin in the pic. He has gone over the exhausts and tunes train. He's a good driver. You two would have fun on the GSs

It's going to be 90%-95% touring - 5%-10% off roading... and then mostly dual track dirt and gravel. I actually considered putting dual sport tires on the Super Duke to see how it would fare, but the throttle on that thing is not conducive to smooth input over bouncy sections. So, that option was eliminated

I also do not plan to make any mods to exhaust, air, tune. It will also be my commuter, loud and obnoxious is not a good look pulling into a stuffy old Oil and Gas company or a medical facility. Again, eliminating the Super Duke for commuting

Valve check/adjust, on the Duc, is every 30 months or 18000 miles, and I'll pay someone to do that.

It's going to be 90%-95% touring - 5%-10% off roading... and then mostly dual track dirt and gravel. I actually considered putting dual sport tires on the Super Duke to see how it would fare, but the throttle on that thing is not conducive to smooth input over bouncy sections. So, that option was eliminated

I also do not plan to make any mods to exhaust, air, tune. It will also be my commuter, loud and obnoxious is not a good look pulling into a stuffy old Oil and Gas company or a medical facility. Again, eliminating the Super Duke for commuting

Valve check/adjust, on the Duc, is every 30 months or 18000 miles, and I'll pay someone to do that.

His is not loud until you open the throttle. The Duke is loud just idling. Well get together and you'll change your mind about mods. I bet you he's never been to the race track. 3090 most probably but not the track. Let me now when your picking it up. If its in the week ill be glad to take'ya. Any of those two bikes is great. The Beemer just has a larger following here in the USA.

His is not loud until you open the throttle. The Duke is loud just idling. Well get together and you'll change your mind about mods. I bet you he's never been to the race track. 3090 most probably but not the track. Let me now when your picking it up. If its in the week ill be glad to take'ya. Any of those two bikes is great. The Beemer just has a larger following here in the USA.

Picking up the BMW tomorrow. Papers are signed, they just didn't have time to do the make ready stuff and integrate the BMW accessory Nav system before closing.

We have done a few 8 to 10 hr day rides. Kev on the GS and me on the Valk or the Rocket. This thing is a long distance saddle. He has more electronics on that bike than I do on my desk.
Picking up the BMW tomorrow. Papers are signed, they just didn't have time to do the make ready stuff and integrate the BMW accessory Nav system before closing.

It's kinda rainy but we can go ride Firday

We have done a few 8 to 10 hr day rides. Kev on the GS and me on the Valk or the Rocket. This thing is a long distance saddle. He has more electronics on that bike than I do on my desk.

It's kinda rainy but we can go ride Firday

Yeah we can do some riding tomorrow. I'll be taking it easy getting familiar with the new bike, so we don't have to do twisties or ride as fast as we normally do.

OK we can do 3090 and a burger @ Frenchie's. Is that the name of the place? Perhaps Morris is reading this and he's home. We can pay him a visit and go brag about the bike.

The BMW is home. I would post pics, but this d@mn site is giving me security errors when trying to upload them. Again

Back