Left the "Dark Side" For A 2007 Rocket 3!

try pushing down on the seat near middle while trying to unlock with key and pulling on the ring release .can you pat youre head rub youre tummy while chewing gum hopping on one foot ?seat should not be a problem then

WELCOME from WA - home of the Seahawks!
A very clean looking Classic, indeed.
Consider adding your location under your avatar - makes it better for us responders.

Welcome.

You won't miss the Honda. My Honda Civic (Goldwing) was great, no issues. But unless you cranked the engine hard, sounded like a car engine. No vibes at all.

You know you are on a motorcycle, with a Rocket.

Radio, cruise control, faring, suspension adjustment. No big losses. Headlight adjustment was nice.

I do miss the reverse on gravel though.

The best thing about the Rocket is the mild manner putt putt at low revs. Throttle application changes changes that quickly!

Welcome.

You won't miss the Honda. My Honda Civic (Goldwing) was great, no issues. But unless you cranked the engine hard, sounded like a car engine. No vibes at all.

You know you are on a motorcycle, with a Rocket.

Radio, cruise control, faring, suspension adjustment. No big losses. Headlight adjustment was nice.

I do miss the reverse on gravel though.

The best thing about the Rocket is the mild manner putt putt at low revs. Throttle application changes changes that quickly!

Yes my 07 ST1300 was pretty sporty but a bit hard on the long cruises.....The State Motorcycle police use them and it was just a bit boring after a while.

When I saw the 147 ft lbs of torque I said "I am all in"!!!!!

The guy I bought mine must have not put it though the twisties as those metzlers had chicken strips on them.

Now I am deciding between Metzlers, Exedra Maxs or Avons..I have a feeling this bike is going to consume rear tires!

Ciao!

Greg

Push down on the seat while turning the key, then lift with the key still turned, it will come off.

Pictoral of it here:
Removing the &*(^&%^!@ seat

It is off bro! Prior owner had jammed both latches full of white lithium grease which has hardened. Rednecks do the ****dest things!

I cleaned both springs of the hardened grease and lubed them temporarily with silkroil...Will follow up with some PTFE gun lube.....

Back