Left the "Dark Side" For A 2007 Rocket 3!

Welcome. If you stand on the left side of the bike, turn the key with your left hand and use your right to pull the seat release ring. Works like a charm everytime; however, the seat needs installed correctly to begin with, or it is a mofo to get it to unlatch. Been there...done that!

Welcome back Greg. Let the fun begin. Rockets are around and not expensive. A new version of the Rocket is due out for 2019. Speculation is it will be a 2500 and an all new frame.

Welcome back Greg. Let the fun begin. Rockets are around and not expensive. A new version of the Rocket is due out for 2019. Speculation is it will be a 2500 and an all new frame.
Hey Red Rocket....

Glad to hear from you bro! Searching for the Holy Grail....Either a new old stock 2015(with full warranty) or a newer one with warrantty left or a deal on one with LOOOOOW miles......Can I retro a Roadster to a quasi Tourer....That 106hp seems low even with the 155lbft....Will be doing alot of short distance(200 mile ish) 2 up and day trips....Never been a road warrior....More of a commuter and track maniac(hence the XR)...

Where to look? 3 bikes on ebay....13 on Cycletrader...Most 2018s?

Thanks and you can reach me any time at 803 4431497

Your Friend...Greg

Welcome back Greg, now hurry up and buy a R3 and haul your carcass to Sterns, Ky. RAA starts NOW!

Welcome back Greg, now hurry up and buy a R3 and haul your carcass to Sterns, Ky. RAA starts NOW!

What? If you see any R3s for sale snap some pics and grab the owners number....I am putting up a bounty for whomever finds me a bike....Seems like the board is half the members since 2016? What happened...

Wheres Warp?

What? If you see any R3s for sale snap some pics and grab the owners number....I am putting up a bounty for whomever finds me a bike....Seems like the board is half the members since 2016? What happened...

Wheres Warp?

That bounty is a set of Daymakers or two hookers!

Wheres Warp?
Warp is about 10 feet away from me right now

Please give him my regards....Hes a superlative guy and gave me so much help with my 1st Rocket.....I hope I can repay the kindness he showed me someday!

Back