Laid it down - Twice!

These confessions remind me of the time I dumped my '01 Valkyrie Interstate during an advanced safety riding course , 20 something years ago. ..... Several guys immediately parked their bikes and came to my aid to lift the bike. A mouthy young lady ,along with her equally stupid boyfriend, riding tiny Ninja style rice rockets, started yelling: ........
. Later in the day during the indoor classroom session, where at the end of class our scores and rankings were being announced, before the entire class, she and her boyfriend, ironically and justly........ BOTH FLUNKED the course.....the only washouts! It was and remains to this day one of my happiest memories! :) :thumbsup:
10 to 1 they are riding today without an endorsement.

How did that happen? Making a U-turn or hitting oil in the road.? I'm just curious as under 05 mph is pretty slow. :thumbsup:
1 Gravel on a curve, 2 Wet metal plate on a curve, 3 Maneuvering around stopped traffic on a steep incline, someone else had the same idea, didn't look for me. The first two I was under 20, the third one I was 50, so I had a good run! ;)

Back