Kisan signalMinder Install with Pics!

Thanks for a clear and nice right up, think I will follow your example :lol:
When riding around here in Rome you really need something like that 8)

Re: I got the vetra lights and they rock

Lancelot said:
I had the whole kabudel installed from Kissan.

MCC in illinois installed the vectra lights and a led license plate light and the turn signal minder, they seem tastful, dont mess with the lines of the bike but make it look like a **** christmas tree at night.

Anyone blind enough to hit me is actually blind.

I would highly recomend all the kissan materials for the rocket. I have had the tire pressure monitor installed -- so no more laying down on the ground to check the tire pressure.

I have the charge guard installed after a dead battery one year -- never again.

And I have the headlight ossilator on the bike so cagers dont turn left in front of me.

In fact with the whole outfit, I feel way more confident driving here in the city without feeling like I am going to get hit.

Oh and another great visibility buy was the side saddle bags.
Mutazu MU Hard Bags they each have their own light in them which I used to replace the back turn signals and which are additional running lights.

So between all the lights and the maddog pipes and a cat bypass, I should be covered.

Not quite.
You still NEED a stebil horn.
other than that, .....

What happened to the first part of the thread, where he describes the signalminder install?
All I see is the first post, one paragraph and then a reply saying great writeup.
I remember reading it, but now it's gone.

The original poster has either deleted or moved his pictures from his hosting site, which affects his post.

I left the thread intact (what there is left of it) as it still contains useful information.

Back