Weapon - R Pics?

desertw0lf

.060 Over
Can anyone that has mounted the Weapon-R overflow bottle to their left side downtube perhaps share a closeup pic of how it is mounted? The "T" bracket it comes with is really bulky, and I am trying to figure a way to install it. Thanks!

I don't know if this will help, i used the plastic sheild that covers the throttle cable and made up a bracket out of aluminium plate to follow the same bend as the shield but extended it a few inches more then drilled 2 holes to suit catch can and hey presto.. Hope that helps..;) 011.JPG 010.JPG
I also moved the bottom bund to the underside and tigged up the hole. I found an air fitting which matched the original hose diameter and tig that on the bottom. And the overflow hose tucks away on the inside and runs down the frame..

All the best mate.. :Tip-Hat:

Nice work there Wocketman! Like the pipes !Working on some new pipe ideas myself.......
I don't know if this will help, i used the plastic sheild that covers the throttle cable and made up a bracket out of aluminium plate to follow the same bend as the shield but extended it a few inches more then drilled 2 holes to suit catch can and hey presto.. Hope that helps..;) Triumph R3 Dog Tag 1-2.jpg 189.jpg
I also moved the bottom bund to the underside and tigged up the hole. I found an air fitting which matched the original hose diameter and tig that on the bottom. And the overflow hose tucks away on the inside and runs down the frame..

All the best mate.. :Tip-Hat:

Thanks for that Blastedbones.. :) I appreciate mate..

Let us know how you go with your pipes. It's always a pleasure to see others putting a personal touch on they're beasts..

A friend and i are going to experiment with some headers but time is not on our side at the moment. haha :wink:

Back