Just bought 2013 Rocket 3 Roadster! OMG!!!!

Welcome mate from one of the Aussies - yep you have now got yourself a really cool motor.... Respect is a requirement at least at first, till you get to know each other.

Welcome from Another of the Aussies you will have learn to cope with the silly smile you will have every time you ride her .. ooooh and it is permanent you will even find it sneak on to your face while just thinking about going for a ride
images

WELCOME R3Pilot!!!
As others have said, be patient, respectful and take the time needed to get your riding "legs" back underneath.

Welcome from Another of the Aussies you will have learn to cope with the silly smile you will have every time you ride her .. ooooh and it is permanent you will even find it sneak on to your face while just thinking about going for a ride
images

To be Honest Hanso is the only one of us that actually looks like that :p

30 years off a bike .. you fit into the demographic that has the most 'trouble' returning to riding ... as the others have said just take care. Jumped off a 96 cube Dyna when I bought my RIII, been a daily rider for 30+ years.... it still took me quite a few weeks to get really used to the Rocket. Safe roads.

images
You forgot to tell him about the hot naked women that will throw themselves in front of him .

Back