Just bought 2013 Rocket 3 Roadster! OMG!!!!

Welcome from Weeki Wachee!

I was also returning after a 30 year break from riding.

I put in a couple of years on a Bonnie; then got a Roadster.

It just keeps getting better!

Welcome from NSW, Australia. As an R3 owner for only a few weeks now and a weekend rider mainly after 20 odd years, I totally agree about the slow speed manouevering. Still havent nailed it with the odd embarrasing 'foot down'. Even that puts a smile on the dial. Enjoy and respect her.

FSB

Hey Pilot, welcome from Australia. I'm back onboard from a long break. Been slowly getting used to the beast. Took the princess out for a ride on the weekend for the first time in a while. Learning it all again, loving this bike!!

Another Aussie welcome, as the others have said take the time to get to know her!!!! And most of all enjoy...

Rochelle, VA
I have put about 500 miles on in the first week and you are quite right about the slow speed practice. The weight is new to me and I'm only uncomfortable below say 3mph on slopes. I can tell already though that it's just mind set and planning. I just can't believe how much fun it is to ride this thing! And to think I stopped at a Triumph dealer to look at a used Honda ST1300 2 months ago. Never heard of the R3 and couldn't believe they've been around since 04.

Why choose? I have both a Rocket 3 and an ST1300. It's a perfect combo!! :laugh:

Back