Just bought 2013 Rocket 3 Roadster! OMG!!!!

Congratulations and welcome to the group! Take your time getting to know her and get a lot of slow speed practice in. :)
Where are you from?
Rochelle, VA
I have put about 500 miles on in the first week and you are quite right about the slow speed practice. The weight is new to me and I'm only uncomfortable below say 3mph on slopes. I can tell already though that it's just mind set and planning. I just can't believe how much fun it is to ride this thing! And to think I stopped at a Triumph dealer to look at a used Honda ST1300 2 months ago. Never heard of the R3 and couldn't believe they've been around since 04.

welcome from arizona
might be smart to put on the engine guards i had not rode for about 40 years and my balance was not as good as when i was young so i dropped it a few times. no damage when i dropped it but i put some scratches on the muffler when i let it jump out from under on a dirt road.

Congrats as well from the Lone Star State and Big D. Also have a Roadster and thrilled every time I ride it. Enjoy yourself and be safe. I also had a 73 & 75 Z1-900. Bikes have come a long way.

Welcome from NZ to the madness.

Friend down the road warned me when I got my R3 to be careful. He said something along the lines, "this is a cruiser but always have a sports-bike mentality about riding it, otherwise it can bite you if your not in the right head-space" after a couple of accidents one high and one low speed I can fully appreciate this, both times I was in a cruiser mode and its a big bike.

Saying that I cannot imagine ever replacing it, there is nothing else anymore.

Enjoy it

Good choice mate welcome to the club , i left my bike at home today and will be spending all day regretting that decision.

Back