I've signed for a R3 R and entered the Triumph world !

Man, another Rocket purchased....they are selling like hotcakes!!! Congrats on purchasing a fine ride.

Headed down to Florida to beat the snow. Stopped in at Stu's Motorcycles in Fort Myers to drool a bit. They had 2 Rs left in stock and a GT that was just sold with the papers being signed (so I couldn't sit on the GT). Apparently they had 7 presold before they shipped from the factory. I must say, this is one fine looking motorcycle. Excellent fit and finish. Very light feel. Wiring harness placement is very clean and secure. Same for brake lines. The salesman stated that if you wanted, he could move the pegs for the R to the GT location in around 10 minutes. Stated the opposite was also true with no need to purchase anything.

Have fun with that beast.

Checked out the new bikes at Best of British Tour- Vancouver. Beautiful bike with top notch fit and finish. Smaller as compared to previous generation. I liked the sitting position on the GT but liked the looks of R version. I am going to hold-off buying one for now. Happy with my 14R and Ultra Limited for now.

Checked out the new bikes at Best of British Tour- Vancouver. Beautiful bike with top notch fit and finish. Smaller as compared to previous generation. I liked the sitting position on the GT but liked the looks of R version. I am going to hold-off buying one for now. Happy with my 14R and Ultra Limited for now.
The 14R is the best of the sport bikes and great company for a New Rocket GT

Dealership confirmed Arrow exhausts coming for the new rockets. Of course without the carbon finish.

good news then !

Personally I don't think I'd be interested given the beauty and finish of the standard ones and with the sound that I don't find particularly discreet (and actually even a little too loud). Besides if the new exhaust comes without the carbon, another reason for me not to invest in it.

Bienevenu from cold and wet Holland.:thumbsup: You'll undoubtedly have fun with your Rocket
Je ne conduis plus loin que Dunkerque :D

Back