Cubanese

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Triumph Rocket 3R
Looking for a Passenger Backrest for a ISO 2020 Rocket 3R

Just noticed you can purchase fwd controls for the R3. Anyone know the difficulty level in doing this yourself? Easy to install/ change out? And is it worth the mod?

Just noticed you can purchase fwd controls for the R3. Anyone know the difficulty level in doing this yourself? Easy to install/ change out? And is it worth the mod?
If you do it plenty of GT owners had their forwards replaced with the mid controls so buy them from a member. I guarantee it will be cheaper. It all depends on the type of riding you like best or back/neck aliments. Mids are best for that and backroads. Forwards are best for cruising and for larger guys or a little of backroads/touring/cruising. Good luck .:thumbsup:

Appreciate the insight. I’ve ridden Baggers for the last 20 yrs & these mids are something to get used to! I feel like I’m hunching over too much and thought perhaps advancing the pegs fwd might help reduce on my elbows. I’m finding the bike extremely exciting but for now… just taking it on small runs until I get used to it. Def respecting the power! Thanks for taking the time!

Appreciate the insight. I’ve ridden Baggers for the last 20 yrs & these mids are something to get used to! I feel like I’m hunching over too much and thought perhaps advancing the pegs fwd might help reduce on my elbows. I’m finding the bike extremely exciting but for now… just taking it on small runs until I get used to it. Def respecting the power! Thanks for taking the time!
This bike is just not the bike we have been riding. For the first several rides I kept putting my feet to far forward and hitting the shifter and brake. I have gotten used to it and accept it to be a different ride. I still have the Indian baggers and have come to love the differences. I hope you get it the way you like it but you might give it some more time to acclimate to it.

Back