Is this the month the 2019's come out?

Well, I will believe it when I see it. BUT if it does my wife's going to be really, really vexed with yours truly. :eek::D:D:D
was in trouble even before I left dealer had to call my wife to find out my Email address(I know keep the comments to youreself proof that I am old school) she asked why dealer spoke before I could said he will be checking price and availability on next years models she was waiting at the door when I got home saying something NO YOU DONT NO YOU DONT

Triumph Rocket Monster SR by Carbon Dry Japan 01.jpg

large_09.jpg
OMG I WANT!

Thats pure speculation. I would think if no 2019 why skip a year and bring one in 2020. I think that rarely happens in cars or bikes.
If it is any consolation, Yamaha started manufacturing the Vmax 1200 in 1985 and continued through 2007. Totally skipped 2008 and came out with the Gen 2 Vmax in 2009. Made big improvements from the tired 1st generation model. Larger 1700cc power plant and more torque and horses. Maybe...we can hope...something big will happen with the R3. Probably won't happen but...who knows? :rolleyes:

went down to alb. yesterday killed a few birds on same trip(145 miles in hour and 15 minutes filled with 4.3 gallons fuel within 5 to 7 miles after low fuel light came on)new dealer says dealer meeting in atlanta in october biggest announcement ever confirmed?rumor 2500 cc 200hp/200torque bike with all bells &whistles throttle by wire cruise control full fairing w/ windshield? may be option w/ different models? price he had no idea coming next year? first time in a long time saw a triumph dealer selling NOTHING but triumphs seems like good people? been open for 4 months or so

Dave,
1) Sure hope he is successful!
2) Sure hope he is correct about that 2500cc!

was in trouble even before I left dealer had to call my wife to find out my Email address(I know keep the comments to youreself proof that I am old school) she asked why dealer spoke before I could said he will be checking price and availability on next years models she was waiting at the door when I got home saying something NO YOU DONT NO YOU DONT

Dave,
Just go nuts before her eyes and then tell her you need more THREPY!!! :rolleyes: :p :roll:

Thing is, the women want us to conserve our spending so we can afford to sit quietly on our old chair when we are too old to walk and watch the world go by....dribbling and whispering things like....."I can remember every bike i owned....never did get that new Rocket that came out in two nineteen!"..."where did she put my old gloves?"...."that nurse has a nice butt! heh heh heh!"....."ohh dear...."...(sigh)...(spit!!)...(fart!)...
Meanwhile she's down the shops having a great old time!

Not to wander too far off topic, but the new and improved Triumph Scrambler is scheduled to debut on 28 October 2018.

:roll:

MY wife recently upgraded to a Milwaukee 8 Street Glide :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::thumbsup:

Back