Is this the month the 2019's come out?

My dealer says September is the month that normally announces upcoming models (I am also awaiting the announcement). Apparently on the dealer net, the rumor amongst dealers is the new R3 (no longer a Rocket) will more in line with a power cruiser/touring motorcycle. No more naked/raw look, instead it will be full faired with windshield, permanent bags, electric everything including ride by wire, cruise control, even blue tooth, etc.. Of course all of this is speculation as Triumph has been very silent. My dealer does think there will be a new redesign. As a side note he is now an authorized dealer for Carpenter Racing products.

My dealer says September is the month that normally announces upcoming models (I am also awaiting the announcement). Apparently on the dealer net, the rumor amongst dealers is the new R3 (no longer a Rocket) will more in line with a power cruiser/touring motorcycle. No more naked/raw look, instead it will be full faired with windshield, permanent bags, electric everything including ride by wire, cruise control, even blue tooth, etc.. Of course all of this is speculation as Triumph has been very silent. My dealer does think there will be a new redesign. As a side note he is now an authorized dealer for Carpenter Racing products.
In plain easy to understand English ---the Rocket is getting yuppized, bag windsheild, arse warmer, hand tickler, pink chaps required to ride the bike:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: I know some will like it but not me.:D

In plain easy to understand English ---the Rocket is getting yuppized, bag windsheild, arse warmer, hand tickler, pink chaps required to ride the bike:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: I know some will like it but not me.:D

D@mn shame...and prolly in 2020 they will celebrate the Rockets history by giving us a fockin' snowflake anniversary edition.
:rolleyes::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Back