Insurance right off

Don't understand why our stupid f#ckin government don't offer first crack at 'all these jobs' in the mining industry to Kiwi's... much rather have Kiwis here filling the positions than foreigners.

Well I bit the bullet and got another R3, 2008model dead stock with super low Kms. The war office at home was not impressed but thems the breaks, the R3 is still the only bike out there at the moment that pushes my buttons. I will slowly swap the good bits from the old to the new and then sell it, either complete or in parts to recoup some $$$. If this one goes wrong I think I will retire.
Thanks to all for your assistance and concern

Well I bit the bullet and got another R3, 2008model dead stock with super low Kms. The war office at home was not impressed but thems the breaks, the R3 is still the only bike out there at the moment that pushes my buttons. I will slowly swap the good bits from the old to the new and then sell it, either complete or in parts to recoup some $$$. If this one goes wrong I think I will retire.
Thanks to all for your assistance and concern

You're due for some good luck....wishing you the best.

Post some updates and pictures (both bikes). You should be able to get some of your money back when you part out the old bike.

Ride safe...

Back