Insurance right off

hi all,i have a 04 rocket for sale,it has 81000ks very nice bike just had motor up grade,lot of extras,$10,000.BIKES IN NSW.buddah:cool:

Ponters
Thanks for the consideration, Look forward to seeing your finished job

Dont know bout your side of the continent .. but.. i've been stunned by how much crashed Rockets pull at the couple of auctions i've been to. Only 2 or 3,000 bucks cheaper than what you can pick up a resonable running bike for. The dollars add up real quick replacing parts if you got to buy them new.

The one before this,got passed in.I think bidding stopped at $3000. Later i saw 'sold' on it. Must have been some behind the scenes dealing, i suspect

That is thousands cheaper than i've seen them go for .Guess that's the thing with auctions , always worth a look hey. Seen a silver motored , highsided Rocket go for $9,000 up in Darwin. Me and a mate reckoned it would have cost at least 5 or 6 grand to fix it up. We couldn't believe these two blokes upping the bids to buy it.

The one before this,got passed in.I think bidding stopped at $3000. Later i saw 'sold' on it. Must have been some behind the scenes dealing, i suspect

Winning bidder negotiates with the vendor through the auction company..

Engine

There is a used engine on E-bay for $2,795 U.S. I don't know what shipping would be to OZ, but 18,000 miles and a dyno video are on the site.Marty;)

Back