Installation of Neville Lush Racing "street" cams in 2014 Rocket III Touring

I have fitted Neville Lush cams two or three times.
Good price and craftsmanship. And they even got a good working coating.
You can put them in just as stock cams. For the advanced user I would recommend slotted cam sprockets.
With any tuning camshaft it depends on intake, exhaust and compression ratio which lobe centers work best.

Are there any other sources for tuning parts available other than Mr Lush and Mr Carpenter? Apart from TTS here in the UK everyone who seems to go the normal tuning route ie cams ,pistons and head work seems to be half the world away!!

Are there any other sources for tuning parts available other than Mr Lush and Mr Carpenter? Apart from TTS here in the UK everyone who seems to go the normal tuning route ie cams ,pistons and head work seems to be half the world away!!
Half the world? It is 80km (50 miles) from me to Neville Lush. One hours travel is a bit far...

Nobody I know of.
If I want a special spec, I have them built here.
But Neville has a wide range in stock and it just takes some days for shipping.

Thanks Penner, how many cams combinations are available for the Rocket

There are probably a few hundred or thousand profiles made for 25mm shims. Triumph had them in all 3cylinder models up to the 955. Yamaha and Honda used them for quite some time. Even Fiats, Toyotas and some other cars had them. And you got all the tuning profiles made by Megacycle, Webcam and all the others.
And then all combinations intake/exhaust cam you want...
;)

This seems a good place to ask.

Are ALL STOCK R3 cams the same profile regardless of whether fitted to a early Std, Classic, Roadster or Touring? I have heard that the cams varied between models but have also heard the opposite?

Mxhaust - We custom manufacture exhaust systems to Your wildest dreams, cars, bikes, atv's, boats, lawn movers, wet and dry.

The R3Turbo on that website was recently for sale on eBay without any bidders.
Amazing Paint too!

Original yr 2005, driven 62000 km, Carrett turbo, Blackstone Tec BST carbon wheels, new Pirelli's front 150/70 ZR 18 - rear 240/40 ZR 18, Beringer brakes, Superstrapp exhaust, clutch BARNETT heavy carbon, Suspension GAZ, bodyparts & accessories Motoplan, painting by FAW D-esign, 240 hp / 361 newton / 0,5 bar from rear wheel. This Rocket has been good care so condition is very good - ready to road.

2005 Triumph Rocket III | eBay

Last edited:
Are ALL STOCK R3 cams the same profile regardless of whether fitted to a early Std, Classic, Roadster or Touring? I have heard that the cams varied between models but have also heard the opposite?

Yep.

Back