If your R3 is out of warranty

jamboa

.020 Over
If your R3 is out of warranty what does it take to get back the 7 to 8% detuning Triumph did at the factory to slow the propulsion?
Jamboa (Wannabe Rocketer)

That 7% is controlled by the secondary throttle plates. You can do two things... remove them, or get the Tune Boy program and simply turn them off. The second option is much more elegant....

Plus the ignition maps in first and second gear are detuned somewhat. With Tuneboy you can copy the more advanced map from third through fifth and paste into first and second.

What if you already have a PCIII

What if you already have a PCIII. Does Tuneboy replace the PCIII or work within it? Excuse my lack of knowledge here.
Jamboa

:) If you go to the Tuneboy website you can see a side by side direct comparison of what the PCIII does versus the Tuneboy....Ordered my Tuneboy last night....

jamboa said:
What if you already have a PCIII. Does Tuneboy replace the PCIII or work within it? Excuse my lack of knowledge here.
Jamboa
Wayne (Tuneboy) has a discussion on this on the triumphrat.net site. Don't remember the thread. You get a lot more options to mess with your bike with Tuneboy.

Back