Horn Electrical Circuit

well If you need one it lays on the garage floor now :flame: I have just plugged the lines at this point.. Going for a ride today we will see what effect it has

Gunshots:

That makes no sense. Why would LifeCycle sell you a 50 state legal bike when the 49 state bike is perfectly acceptable. I have no evap cannister or related hardware. That ****te is only for Arnold land.

Matter of fact, it states right in the shop manual that the evap controls and charcoal cannister is California specification only. You sure you are not referring to the roll over valve under the left side panel right in front of the relay cluster?

Maybe when they sold you the bike they though you were a member of Greenpeace.:D

I also installed the 139 db air horn under the left panel, but surprisingly a recommended 20 Amps relay was not included in the kit, did you get it in your kit ? or just skip this detail. It seems that without it, you could melt some wires if you need to definitely have to wake up a car driver!:soapbox:due to the power this blaster use.

I got the relay with the unit but I had to get two neighbors to help read the schematic. It was mad for someone with small eyes.

That's exactely the same problem I got:p Just above 40 and there goes your short sight! I suppose by sparing on ink they hope to get more benefits on their sales...:bch:

I want to thank everyone who contirbuted to this and other threads on the Stebel horn. The wiring info was helpful!

I placed my Stebel also under the left side cover by the group of relays- Loud as hell with the cover on!!!

The relay is mounted to a small bolt close by which holds the battery pan

Thanks again!!

gsmitty

Back