Horn Cover, R3 2010

AceSLive12

.020 Over
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
Hey Everyone!

So, the little chrome cover for the horn at the front of my Rocket 3, under the headlights, snapped off on a particularly bumpy road, with help from my tool kit.

I'm struggling to find a replacement anywhere. I don't mind if it's chrome or black, and it doesn't have to look original. I just want something there that fits.

Ideas?

Thanks!!

Thanks so far guys - I'd love something that doesn't look stock, but if that's the only option then I'm glad I can find a place that stocks it.

Any others?

Thanks again!

This horn cover would work nicely. Doesn't look stock ..... and you could tell everyone you have a horn covering your horn.

big horns 006.JPG

Superglue or hot glue not an option? It's just plastic from what I gather.

You should be able to get the part from a local dealer if nothing else. Looking below here there seems to be multiple discussion threads about the part, apparently it snapping is a thing on the twin-headlight bikes (no such thing on a Touring).

You can buy it too at World of Triumph but at quite the premium once you add up shipping and the fact that stuff is more expensive in the UK anyway.

Triumph Motorcycles | Triumph Parts Number Seach | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories |Triumph Bikes T2505500 | COVER.HORN

Looking at the other threads quickly people have mounted a single lamp there instead, or just cobbled up something else. Just have to get creative and do some arts and crafts. ;)

Back