Welcome CopperHog from exotic Idaho. Glad you have come back to riding and did it in a safe progression. Yes there is nothing like the the Rockets. You know the little 2.3 L and the big 2.5L. I just finished a 14 month project on my little Rocket boosting Rear Wheel Power to 199 HP. Can't wait for high HP mods to be available for the 2.5 L.

Welcome CopperHog from exotic Idaho. Glad you have come back to riding and did it in a safe progression. Yes there is nothing like the the Rockets. You know the little 2.3 L and the big 2.5L. I just finished a 14 month project on my little Rocket boosting Rear Wheel Power to 199 HP. Can't wait for high HP mods to be available for the 2.5 L.
Hi there Idaho Red Rocket 3. Thanks for your warm welcome. Wow, if my math is correct you’ve managed to boost the power of your little Rocket by almost 57% (assuming it started off at 127bhp!). That’s some serious tweaking!

Thanks. Bone stock dyno was 119 RWHP. All the advertising from Triumph claimed 140 HP /147 TQ at the crank. So with my mods netting RW HP 199 / TQ 169, I am estimating now having at the crank about 235 HP /195 TQ.

Back