Rocket Scientist

Grand Exulted Poobah
Ride
Black 05' Rocket III standard
I got an idea. Instead of trying to convert the new R3's into a cross country 2 up kinda bike, how about a whole new one ? Resurrect the "Trident" name, use the 2500 motor, but build it more like a standard. With accessories to customize to be a cruiser or a long haul. Make suitable for two full size adults to ride on it comfortably. I know, it's all been said before. I'd like to have one more bike before I have to throw in the towel, and right now, it doesn't exist.

I got an idea. Instead of trying to convert the new R3's into a cross country 2 up kinda bike, how about a whole new one ? Resurrect the "Trident" name, use the 2500 motor, but build it more like a standard. With accessories to customize to be a cruiser or a long haul. Make suitable for two full size adults to ride on it comfortably. I know, it's all been said before. I'd like to have one more bike before I have to throw in the towel, and right now, it doesn't exist.

You are an optimistic man young Fred! :thumbsup:

Trident is already out and its punny :D
That doesn't mean you're wrong Fred maybe call it the Poseidon :)
Poseidon_-_Ascension_textless.jpg

Back