Hey guy's.... what do you think....???

Hey guys... just checking in... still haven't pulled the trigger on a RIII yet, life has seemed to have gotten in the way some... I'll keep the list posted...

Nope. would be asking a lot of questions like "What year is the odometer?" Then dent in the tank is a give me on the bike being dropped.

Well... mine just turned 60 last August... LoL........;);););)
Had the same issue with turn signals.
Dealer called Triumph but no help.
A great mechanic found the base of the turn signals were not correct when installed. They worked a little while but then failed.

Issue turned out to be
in the bulb housing there are two pieces of metal.
1 should touch only the outside of the bulb
1 should touch only the middle of the base of the bulb

They were nearly touching them self and were shorting out. The bike is smart enough to not blow the fuse it just shut off power when the short happened because it would turn off the brake light if the fuse was to blow.

Hope it helps

Hey guys.... checking in again... I'm going to keep my Valk as my Hi-way bike and have come across this little gem.... what do you think... new tires for SURE...

2005 TRIUMPH ROCKET III ONLY 1380 MILES

I m going to look at it. Its like 10 mins from home. Someone else might want it and wants an independent opinion. The bike looks pretty real and clean but, digital pictures hide stuff. You have to start it and look at the title. It's totally stock so, even though low miles, it's not a Classic.

I m going to look at it. Its like 10 mins from home. Someone else might want it and wants an independent opinion. The bike looks pretty real and clean but, digital pictures hide stuff. You have to start it and look at the title. It's totally stock so, even though low miles, it's not a Classic.

Let us know what you find out..... I have someone that is interested in a Rocket also :thumbsup:

Back