Hey guy's.... what do you think....???

He said that he got it from a estate sale... and the low mileage... I see early 90's Harleys with 1000 miles on them ALL the time...... All were ridden with there boss's or the guy next door or down the street.... Oh... I think it looks like a ladder fell on it... don't as me where I have seen a dent like that before....

Let us know what you find out..... I have someone that is interested in a Rocket also :thumbsup:
If it is truly pristine, naked like that? offer 30 stop @ 35/? say u? By the time it us your's you are out another bill and it's still naked.

Hey you..... stop trying to sell my bike.......................

I m going to look at it. Its like 10 mins from home. Someone else might want it and wants an independent opinion. The bike looks pretty real and clean but, digital pictures hide stuff. You have to start it and look at the title. It's totally stock so, even though low miles, it's not a Classic.

Gee.... your right... it has the "right" location for my feet also... plus, it has other items that I would want on a bike...... Y'all can have the one on CL.... I'll keep looking............:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Are you seriously considering buying this bike? If that is the case I will back off or, we can go together to look at it. It's your call.
Go for it... I'll keep looking for some with "more" stuff on it that I don't have to add on MY dime............

Back