Help for another Tune ECU Newbie?

I finally got the Tune ECU to hook up! It says I am running map 20055 and that my speed sensor circuit is malfunctioning. Could that be why it intermittently runs VERY rough at both idle and at speed? Now, I just have to be running for that info to come up? Ignition is on and kill switch is in 'run' position. Now, I just have to figure out how to save and load maps Thanks again!

I noticed a lot of moisture trapped in my speedometer and I wonder if that could be the source of the speed sensor malfunction? I'm going to disconnect it and clear the code and see what happens. Could that be the source of the engine running really rough at idle and at speed? I thought it was probably a TPS problem. So got HansO's MAP loaded to Tune ECU, but I still can't seem to get any voltage reading from the TPS at all. Stumped.

I've adjusted the TPS to 0.6v, and now I want to set the ISCV correctly. Can anyone help me find darn adjustment nut?

I've adjusted the TPS to 0.6v, and now I want to set the ISCV correctly. Can anyone help me find darn adjustment nut?

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg On the back of that can lever my fingers pointing at. 7mm nut I believe

newbie question here as well I have a 2014 Rocket Roadster with stock pipes and the Cat bypass. RamAir kit arriving today probably; the install via youtube seems pretty straight forward- can anybody provide the MapHex file i need as the list is poorly labeled

Well, that would suck. At least I'd be able to get some info at the least, though. But I can't even get that far. No readout. No connection. It keeps asking for Bluetooth. When I deny that, there is no other option.
You must remember; In order for it to work you must first load the proper driver into the cable! "Good Luck" Be Safe!

Back