Help for another Tune ECU Newbie?

Am i reading this thread correctly - are you trying to connect your phone via bluetooth to this cable?

TuneECUInterface_700x700-500x500.jpg
Well, I'm trying to connect to my android phone with the cable, not bluetooth, but it continues to ask me for Bluetooth access. When I say 'no', it returns to the home screen and gives me no other options to connect. No data shown.

Well, I'm trying to connect to my android phone with the cable, not bluetooth, but it continues to ask me for Bluetooth access. When I say 'no', it returns to the home screen and gives me no other options to connect. No data shown.
And yes, I have the LonElec cable with the OGM adapter as shown in that pic, although the main cable is silver instead of black as shown in pic.

Idk bout the phone, but I use TuneEcu android version on a Samsung android tablet. When I plugged the Lonelec cable into the tablet, it automatically did the driver install, or whatever it does to recognize the cable. Did your phone recognize the cable? And when you are going thru the cable you are not supposed to say yes to the Bluetooth access obviously. If you do it will only read your ecu but not allow you to download a tune, so always say no to the Bluetooth.
I am able to do all functions on the tablet. Is it different for the phones? If you also have a tablet you can load the TuneEcu onto the tab from your purchased apps since you already paid for it

And yes, I have the LonElec cable with the OGM adapter as shown in that pic, although the main cable is silver instead of black as shown in pic.
Idk bout the phone, but I use TuneEcu android version on a Samsung android tablet. When I plugged the Lonelec cable into the tablet, it automatically did the driver install, or whatever it does to recognize the cable. Did your phone recognize the cable? And when you are going thru the cable you are not supposed to say yes to the Bluetooth access obviously. If you do it will only read your ecu but not allow you to download a tune, so always say no to the Bluetooth.
I am able to do all functions on the tablet. Is it different for the phones? If you also have a tablet you can load the TuneEcu onto the tab from your purchased apps since you already paid for it
I have been saying'no' to the Bluetooth option, and it doesn't seem like my phone is recognizing the cable. No options to connect.

I have been saying'no' to the Bluetooth option, and it doesn't seem like my phone is recognizing the cable. No options to connect.

When you first plugged the cable in, it should have started the process of recognizing the cable. Idk if that's just a phone thing or not. Do ya have a tablet?

Anything where the phone is rooted is hard core, and not for the feint of heart.

Though I would say the same for the captains here for whom lifting the bike off the engine is just what must be done to accomplish whatever -- can be done.

I tip my hat to those of you who can do these things.

Anything where the phone is rooted is hard core, and not for the feint of heart.

Though I would say the same for the captains here for whom lifting the bike off the engine is just what must be done to accomplish whatever -- can be done.

I tip my hat to those of you who can do these things.

I finally got the Tune ECU to hook up! It says I am running map 20055 and that my speed sensor circuit is malfunctioning. Could that be why it intermittently runs VERY rough at both idle and at speed? Now, I just have to be running for that info to come up? Ignition is on and kill switch is in 'run' position. Now, I just have to figure out how to save and load maps Thanks again!

Back