I have two, the new Bell Rogue which is technically a half helmet that works like a 3/4 with a built in face mask for added protection. Very comfortable. My other is a modular, Nolan N104. Huge viewing area, internal sun visor, pinlock anti fog which works like a charm and its comfortable. I find it a little noisy and the airflow down right sucks. Due to the poor airflow I will probably replace it next spring. I'm very disappointed because I like the helmet for all the features and I can live with the wind noise as I always wear earplugs, but I would not recommend it because of the venting.
Cheers

I have a Shoei. I do not listen to music. The safety of Shoei helmets is one of the best. Arai is a very very good helmet too.

Competition Accessories is a good place to look
MotorcycleGear is another good place to look

Competition Accessories is having a sale on Shoei right now:D

From your profile picture, I'd recommend a full face helmet. :p

I ride with a Shark Evoline III (like the rocket :D). It's a modular, but is actually certed (EC and DOT) in both the down and up position. I know there are a few others on here that ride with the same helmet too. Modular adds weight obviously so it's really about what you like. For me, it's great because the face stays up until I get on the autobahn and then it's an easy pull and lock (can feel and hear it lock) and as soon as I exit, it goes back up. All one handed operations.
I put the speakers in mine from my Scala G9 with very little modification. Only bad thing is nowhere to attach the gopro with this helmet.

I to use the shark evolution got to crash test it also lost the shield and all the vent covers but she stayed shut and protected my pumpkin. Had asphault damage all over but sure was glad I had it. I will have another with the addition od adding spine protector in the hopes of not breaking my back again !!!!!!

I also used the scalda rider stereo blue tooth which survived !!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up a Arai Signet Q full face when I bought the bike. Never wore one until I bought the R3R. The fit is phenomenal! I actually enjoy wearing it.

Bell

I bought a Bell modular "Revolver", when they first came out about two years ago. They were only $99.00 then. I looked them up and they are around $200.00 now. It's not too heavy. I only use it in the cold or rain. Seems like a good helmet.

I to use the shark evolution got to crash test it also lost the shield and all the vent covers but she stayed shut and protected my pumpkin. Had asphault damage all over but sure was glad I had it. I will have another with the addition od adding spine protector in the hopes of not breaking my back again !!!!!!

I also used the scalda rider stereo blue tooth which survived !!!!!!!!!!!!

Warp,
How's the recovery coming? Between you and Gracie, who will be ready to ride first :)
Glad to see you back on here; an indication the get well prayers have been working :D

Warp,
How's the recovery coming? Between you and Gracie, who will be ready to ride first :)
Glad to see you back on here; an indication the get well prayers have been working :D

I will be ready first we had to put Gracie down. Doing better and starting think about riding soon. Thanks for the prayers!!!!

Back