I use this... Amazon.com: Master Lock Cable Lock, Set Your Own Combination Bike Lock, 3 ft. Long, Assorted Colors, 4605D: Home Improvement
FYI - Shoei Neotec II Splicer as it may depend on your helmet as to what lock you choose.
Link is bad FYI @technoguppy

P.S. nm, was r3owners trying to validate the link, copy pasta worked fine!

i clicked on the link which was bad then clicked on that one at bottom and a lock came up

i clicked on the link which was bad then clicked on that one at bottom and a lock came up
It's not me, I swear!

The R3Owners site prevents certain links, for security you have to confirm that you actually want to go to the link by clicking on it twice.

Hopefully this helps...
1611090280155.png

IMO the items listed including the Lidlox which I have used are not adequate. I have used Barenders on my Triumphs and they are a top notch well made machined product that is the best solution I have ever found. They are not in production any more but they have a significant remaining inventory and you can still order off the website and I just got a set for my Rocket 3. The website link is below:

Last edited:
IMO the items listed including the Lidlox which I have used are not adequate. I have used Barenders on my Triumphs and they are a top notch well made machined product that is the best solution I have ever found. They are not in production any more but they have a significant remaining inventory and you can still order off the website and I just got a set for my Rocket 3. The website link is below:

How'd you go with your Barenders?

I looking at getting a set myself and am deciding between the LidLox and Barenders.
What makes you say the LidLox are inadequate?
They look all but identical to me: 🤷‍♂️

Back