I go to the local law enforcement and ask for cable (trigger) gun locks. They are free and you can figure out a way to make them work.

610q1T05alL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Not the best but will keep honest people honest. If someone wants your helmet they will find a way.

bob

I use the Helmetlok on my bikes. I set the helmet on the mirror and lock the strap "D" ring to the mirror staff. This keeps the interior of the helmet dry if it rains while I am inside the restaurant or store. I used to hang the helmet upside but wearing it wet is not a fun as it looks on TV...

HELMETLOK.jpg

Keep in mind, anyone can always cut a strap to steal the helmet, I have been lucky over almost 40 years now.

I go to the local law enforcement and ask for cable (trigger) gun locks. They are free and you can figure out a way to make them work.

Not the best but will keep honest people honest. If someone wants your helmet they will find a way.

bob

This is EXACTLY what I use. My helmet sits on my seat the the cable gun lock goes though my helmet straps D-hooks and around my backrest bar.
-MIG

Thread necro, sorry! After all this time, has anyone tried the lamonstergarage lock mentioned at the beginning of the thread? Seems a lot of money, but does sound A LOT better than the gun lock :D (Using the gun lock myself now)

I use this... Amazon.com: Master Lock Cable Lock, Set Your Own Combination Bike Lock, 3 ft. Long, Assorted Colors, 4605D: Home Improvement
FYI - Shoei Neotec II Splicer as it may depend on your helmet as to what lock you choose.

Back