Hello everyone new member and new owner 2020 Rocket R

Have you ridden the older Roadster? I think they feel a bit more relaxed and have a bit more room in the seat.

No but this is definitely less cruiser for sure and more standard upright position. The GT might give you what you’re looking for.I’ve done 3000km on a Ducati so a wooden plank is more comfortable to me at this point haha

Any thoughts on oil? Can’t find castrol here going to use Amsoil metric 15w-50. I’m sure it’s more than fine eh?

No but this is definitely less cruiser for sure and more standard upright position. The GT might give you what you’re looking for.I’ve done 3000km on a Ducati so a wooden plank is more comfortable to me at this point haha

Any thoughts on oil? Can’t find castrol here going to use Amsoil metric 15w-50. I’m sure it’s more than fine eh?

Amsoil is what I've been using, Tried 40 weigh shifted hard. went to 50 weigh shifts much smoother. Of course I have a 2012 Touring & so I really don't know how these new machine shift. Old style shifts like a old 2-stick Mack truck . But I love it!

Amsoil is what I've been using, Tried 40 weigh shifted hard. went to 50 weigh shifts much smoother. Of course I have a 2012 Touring & so I really don't know how these new machine shift. Old style shifts like a old 2-stick Mack truck . But I love it!

Thanks for the response. My dealership only has BMW Semi Synthetic for some reason in 15-50.. I told the service advisor ill be bringing my own oil Amsoil Metric .. his response was you are better off with Castrol . exact quote “Amsoil dont work too good in bikes” ... I obviously think this is a crock of ****.

Back