Heated grips options

I have a set of Triumph heated grips that I bought for my Roadster. They are new in the box. I decided not to install them after I found out that I was moving to South Texas! haha
If anyone is interested in them, let me know!

A lot of heated glove options. My wind deflectors seemed to do the trick but then again I don't ride in 20 to 30゚ weather. I haven't felt the need for heated gloves yet. Keeping my feet warm seems to be more of a problem for me then my hands.

Keeping my feet warm seems to be more of a problem for me then my hands.
You need the non-patented greybeard leg shields.
full

full

Ones teensy toesies stay dry even in pouring rain - Not even a flutter from ones leggings.

You need the non-patented greybeard leg shields.
full

full

Ones teensy toesies stay dry even in pouring rain - Not even a flutter from ones leggings.

I am definitely going to have to work on something like that next year. I started but never finished. No room for my highway pegs with that. Are those plastic or aluminum?

Are those plastic or aluminum?
Fibreglass sheet. They were the result of several iterations.
I found using clear sheet was a waste of time - They get scratched and dirty way too fast.
The key seemed to be with the inner blades and them being below the level of the footboards.
And they seem to keep your legs COOLER in summer too!.

Fibreglass sheet. They were the result of several iterations.
I found using clear sheet was a waste of time - They get scratched and dirty way too fast.
The key seemed to be with the inner blades and them being below the level of the footboards.
And they seem to keep your legs COOLER in summer too!.

I'll look into fiberglass sheet. I bought 4 nice P-Clamps that fit the bars. My objective was to work around my highway pegs and make sure they wouldn't get in the way or crushed should I ever lay my bike over as the bars rest on the ground. Not that I want to do that but the beast has gotten away from me from being vertical. I didn't want them to extend out beyond the edge of the bars. I made up a couple of different construction board patterns, but didn't pursue it further. I have good access to aluminum sheet and could always get them powder coated. I'll probably do some thin wood pattern mockups first.

Is anyone running anything other than Oxford heated grips? I'd like to stay away from their control.

Really wanted to use Koso, but they're way too long.

Back