Which one of these fits our headlamps, 5 3/4"?

Kuryakyn also sells XSighting Lighting headlamps. Nothing small enough for our dual headlamps. These are Xenon headlamps which are supposed to be revolutionary:

These are for the Road Star:

http://www.kuryakyn.com/products.asp?bn=metric&ci=3653

At $430 each, they'd better be good.

I was on a dark, switchback mountain road at night last summer and I was really disappointed with the stock lighting. It totally sucks. The beams are just too narrow. I got some Xenon bulbs but while these are brighter, the pattern isn't any bigger.

They list the light package as a conversion kit (for Harley's at that), think this will work?
Dennis

Lights

Wow! What prices. But then Kuryakyn was never bashful, despite their dubious quality and terrible "service." I'm sure the landing lights on my F4 didn't cost that much.

Try these people. http://www.motolight.com/ They make a great product with custom mounts made just for your bike and fitting in all kinds of neat places. They also come in chrome, brushed, polished and black and EVERYTHING is lifetime guaranteed, even the bulbs! I am very satisfied with mine and, if you get to Bike Week, look at any Daytona PD or Volusia County Sheriff's bike and you will see a pair of their brake caliper mounted lights.:eek:

They list the light package as a conversion kit (for Harley's at that), think this will work?
Dennis
They say that the headlight is a 5 3/4 fitment. I'm not sure what they mean by conversion. As far as price goes, they do have the Kuryakyn price without the bling, but if they work the way they are advertised, they would be worth it. I'll shot them a e-mail and ask some questions. Bigern

Thanks Hondax, great price.Lots of good info to torch the neighborhood with.

Bob

Baggage1, you go thru a lot of the same areas in Pensacola as I probably do, how do you feel the headlights perform when you are riding around at night?
Dennis
17 dtg!

Milonoman,the way I have them pointed they are adequate.I have ordered the PIAA-H-4 to increase the lumens when aimed correctly.I'll tell you one thing I have not had anybody interested in jumping out in front of me the way I have them now.And now that I've said that, I'll watch out extra good:D As a matter of practice,I try to be off the roads at night.

Back