Milonoman,the way I have them pointed they are adequate.I have ordered the PIAA-H-4 to increase the lumens when aimed correctly.I'll tell you one thing I have not had anybody interested in jumping out in front of me the way I have them now.And now that I've said that, I'll watch out extra good:D As a matter of practice,I try to be off the roads at night.

Let us know how the bulbs work out Baggage1.

Can someone explain the brightness of bulbs, is the brightness hugher on a higher wattage? I cant find the lumins etc on some of the bulbs I am looking at, but the color temperature is not supposed to be an indication of brightness. PIAA has a new bulb that is called a Super Plasma that is 135/125 watts will that be brighter than a 110/95 for example????????

Freak

:confused:

Looks pretty decent, however the price...$84.95....YOWSA! Wonder how well they light up? Any guinea pigs?
Dennis
15 dtg!

My stock headlamps aren't so bad in comparison to a $168 upgrade. But I've spent more money than that on stupider things...

Kurykyn diving lights

Hi Doug the diveing lights that your looking at that coast $430.00 . I did put them on my VTX 1800 and they are bright and looked good. I am thinking of putting on my Rocket I bought them at cruisecustomizing.com and there the same thing and they coast $299.95 and there on sale right know for $ 269.96 thats a big difference for the same thing.

They seem to have just released a version with a CF lens. Since you don't ride at night Jack this would be a good way to save some weight.:D

pigger

God help us. Wish I could do your Ideas for real as quick as you do with the puter..Liken your ideas keep them comming. Jack

Back